Re: AW: [squid-users] Squid 3.4 sends Windows username without backslash to external wbinfo_group helper

From: Alex Crow <alex_at_nanogherkin.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 22:09:06 +0000

Amos,

Yes, I compiled a Debian package and installed the squid3*dbg*.deb file.

This is a bit tricky as this is a production just from testing with a
few clients the problem does not appear.

I can definitely say that

/usr/lib/debug/usr/sbin/squid3

Is there as is fairly large so I don't know why there are missing symbols.

Cheers

Alex