[squid-users] url_rewrite question

From: Ricardo Klein <klein.rfk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:38:00 -0200

Hi,

I have a client who doesnt whant to remember his new internal web
system URL (ok, ok, but, he pays, he owns), so, he keeps using
http://online.publicdomain.com instead of
http://online.internaldomain.local

Following this documentation:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Redirectors#Using_an_HTTP_redirector

I end to a perl script as this:
 #!/usr/bin/perl
 $|=1;
 while (<>) {
     chomp;
     @X = split;
     $url = $X[1];
     $url =~ s/publicdomain\.com/internaldomain\.local/;
     print $X[0]." 302:$url\n";
 }

But, I never have used the redirect_program on squid, and besides I
dont even know how to set a rule inside squid.conf. And, I havent find
nothing I could understand in how to set this up and send only the
right requests to it.

Can anyone help me with that?

--
Att...