[squid-users] Re: Squid Server and Resource Sizing Guidance Needed

From: Notify Me <notify.sina_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:47:27 +0100

Hi List,

Please can anyone assist me on how to size a squid deployment that
will support 3000 users and quite possibly some reverse proxying for
applications? The users are spread quite far geographically but
clustered in different branch office sites. Things like how many
servers, what best storage types to use would be great.

Sorry if this is a newbie thing to ask but I have a request for this
and all that's provided me is the user base, and that I'm expected to
replace a "Windows platform" with this.

thanks in advance, and anticipating!