Re: [squid-users] Authenticate keeps popping up

From: Scott Mayo <scotgmayo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:04:29 -0600

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 4:46 AM, FredB <fredbmail_at_free.fr> wrote:

>> When the students go to gmail.com, the authentication pop-up just
>> keeps occurring. The student can cancel out of it and get logged in,
>> but it still keeps doing it and will never accept the password. They
>> just have to keep cancelling out of it. I authenticate with my ldap
>> server. Here are the lines in my squid that are causing this.
>>

> Basic ident or Digest ?

Basic. Sorry, I did not get the reply to the list yesterday, but only
to Carlos.

The youtube was the problem. I had no idea that would have been it.
I was just going to start splitting my file in half each time until I
got down to the culprit, but that made it quick.

--
Scott Mayo
Mayo's Pioneer Seeds   PH: 573-568-3235   CE: 573-614-2138