[squid-users] Cache-Control is ignored upon 202 (accept) response (re-post)

From: Boaz Citrin <bcitrin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 11:41:33 +0200

Hello,

I want to invalidate the cache when my server returns 202 to a PUT
request, however it seems like Squid ignores the Cache-Control when
return code is 202.

Tried to set must-revalidate or even not to return any Cache-Control
header but these all result no update to cache so subsequent GET
request results HIT while I expect a MISS.
Note that Vary header is not present in response.

I am using 2.7.STABLE8 on Windows. No patch, just the installer from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/squidwindowsmsi/

Also NOT using Store ID/Url features, also probably not using SMP
either as I am not familiar with it.

I wonder if there is any way to tweak the config to force caching on
202 response.

Thanks,

Boaz