Re: [squid-users] Seemingly incorrect behavior: squid cache getting filled up on PUT requests

From: Rajiv Desai <rajiv_at_maginatics.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 23:07:07 -0800

What is the authoritative source of cache statistics? The slots
occupied due to PUT requests (as suggested by mgr:storedir stats is
quite concerning.
Is there some additional config that needs to be added to ensure that
PUTs are simply bypassed for caching purpose.

NOTE: fwiw, I have verified that subsequent GETs for the same objects
after PUTs do get a cache MISS.