Re: [squid-users] Re: Upgrade to 3.4.3 and TCP Connections to parent failing more often

From: Paul Carew <beavatronix_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:12:16 +0000

Thanks Antony.

Yes, new, established and related. The first rule in the INPUT chain
is --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED with all the --state NEW rules below
that.

With this configuration the vast majority of connections went through
fine but occasionally one timed out. If I remove the state analysis in
iptables everything works fine.