[squid-users] block youtube google videos and other kind of stream

From: Caracol Bartolito <it.compilation_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:13:30 -0600

Hi brothers and sisters.

I´m running

Squid Cache: Version 3.0.STABLE8 over debian, and I wanna block
youtube and googlevideos and other kind of stream, I´m getting slow
surfering on internet and my best choice was block video stream.

I was following this how to on squid´s website:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Streams/YouTube

I already added those lines in my squid.conf but still is open the video stream.

Please, someone throw me a bone here?

Thanks in advance.