[squid-users] Re: Problem with squid tcp_outgoing_address

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 00:56:42 -0700 (PDT)

As I have a similar problem, just using this thread:
How to use tcp_outgoing_address for load balancing (round robin) ?

My idea was to write an ACL-helper doing the round-robin, which would be
very easy; but how to detect a failed WAN-connection within ACL-helper ?)

(One local interface, 3 WAN-interfaces to different ISPs, for redundancy and
balanced load sharing)