[squid-users] Re: ACL based on http_port

From: Silver Wings <all.you.weary_at_me.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 02:44:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, this workaround is actually working great.

I'm on your side that fixing the problems would be better, however I don't
know how and I still would have problems with mobile devices that can't
deliver domain authentification... And because the proxy is only available
within our company, I don't have big security concerns.