[squid-users] Cygwin SSL bumping

From: Derek Jones <derekjones91_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:53:39 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to run Squid on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard as a
"Squid in the middle". I need to do SSL bumping, and I need to to
block access to certain websites (eg. sites with the word "games" in
the url)

I've installed Cygwin on the server, and included squid in the
installation. Where do I go from here? From my understanding I am not
able to run ./configure, and then make / make install to enable
features such as ssl-crtd.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Derek