[squid-users] Will a Shared cache_dir? Will it be possible to use shared cache_dir or some share backend like a DB with squid?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 02:23:54 +0200

I have been wondering about the need of a shared cache_dir.
In squid the development of a cluster is kind of uses ICP and HTCP to
dispose the need of a shared cache_dir by using a\the cluster as a
backend for the whole data.

If someone have a nice idea\example to demonstrate it I am looking for one.

Eliezer