[squid-users] Help on Squid Proxy and download manager integration

From: Fahim Mohammed <fahim_at_itcqatar.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 13:10:58 +0300

Hi all,

Could you please give me some tip / point me in the direction of how
i can achieve the following?

I need squid to redirect certain download types to a download manager
like aria2 or axel - which will download the file using segmented
downloading and pass the file to squid or to the user who requested
the file.

Do hope that the question is clear and that someone will be able to
help out. Thanks a bunch :)