[squid-users] New Issues on squid running on Suse 12.3

From: Oluseyi Akinboboye <seyiakinboboye_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:44:18 +0100

I have a problem with my squid setup. my setup is as follows;
 internet connection to a 16port switch >> Gateway (ClearOS) >> Squid (Opensuse12.3 squid V3.2.11) >> Mikrotik Router RB1100 >> 24port switch >> Netequalizer >> Clients

Now before i used to run my mikrotik with web-proxy and i used to get by with my users complaining a bit about some tightness in the data flow or should i just say that it was a bit slow! But ever since i included this squid the network after a few clients login i discover that pages tke much longer to load in the client web browsers and if i check within the squid itself it browses fast!

I have restarted the squid severally to noavail and am quite lost here! Please hellp me out!

Thank you.

Oluseyi Akinboboye