Re: [squid-users] Duration Access Limits

From: Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:24:17 +0300

Thanks Yanier.

However my requirement is different.
Squid will need to count down the connected IPs duration. After it
runs out, that IP is blocked for sometime before it is allowed again
to connect.
The ACL you suggested allows access during a specific period of time.
The one I request for should allow access at any time / day of the
week but for a specific duration before reconnecting.

# Edmonds