[squid-users] Re: SSL bump not working for Android and IOS apps

From: Rajesh Srivastava <rajesh_mirror_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:43:14 -0700 (PDT)

- That you have installed the root CA certificate on the device. - Yes,
certificate is installed on device
- The certificate is "bumpable". - Yes, I can see access logs for https
sites from browser
- The app is not using embedded certificate(public or per user). - I am not
sure though this might be the reason. Is there a way to know if an app for
e.g. twitter, soundhound etc. use embedded certificate.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Eliezer Croitoru-2 wrote