Re: [squid-users] Re: Do we have an algorithm to define the cachabillity of an object by the request and response?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 23:41:11 +0300

VBR is a short for "Variable Bit Rate" which means it is changing all
the time by specific things that the software think is fit for the content.
In streaming it is being used to stream the video and\or audio in a way
that fits the current bandwidth more then the quality.

Indeed as you say about itag etc but still they changed couple things
and the only way is to force a fetch of the full object as far as I can
tell.
(it was a question which is half a question and half an answer)

Eliezer