[squid-users] How to change redirection path to forward to www.earth.com/moon insted of moon.earth.com ?

From: Strafe <strafeb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:56:46 -0700 (PDT)

Can someone please advise me about a problem that I have.

I'v deployed Squid3 Reverse Proxy Server. I have one server in the internal
network that is forwarded through Squid.

My external network is called earth.com and the internal server is called
moon.
I'v managed to set Squid to forward packets that come for moon.earth.com to
internal server moon which is on IP 192.168.1.10

My question is: How can I setup Squid to forward packets when it receives
http://www.earth.com/moon instead of the current setup -
http://moon.earth.com

My current config lines are these:

acl issues_users dstdomain moon.earth.com

http_access allow moon_users

cache_peer 192.168.1.10 parent 8080 0 no-query originserver name=moon
cache_peer_domain moon moon.earth.com

cache_peer_access moon allow moon_users
cache_peer_access moon deny all