Re: [squid-users] squid sslbump server-first local loops?

From: Amm <ammdispose-squid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 21:51:43 +0530

On 04/13/2014 08:35 PM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> Why https_port? and why ssl_bump on https_port ?
>
> it should run ontop of http_port as far as I can understand and know.

https_port is needed when you intercept port 443 traffic.

http_port intercepts port 80 and https_port intercepts port 443.

> There was an issue which I reported about and which is similar and I
> have used couple acls to block the access and the loop from the port to
> itself.

Can you share acl? Because there is already default acl called
Safe_ports. And it does not list port 8081.

Only ports listed in Safe_ports should be allowed. But this sslbump
still continues and cause infinite loop.

> Eliezer

Amm.