RE: [squid-users] Debugging slowness

From: Anatoli <me_at_anatoli.ws>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 02:03:31 -0300

Hi Steve,

If you are going to debug squid, you should take a look at this page:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/DebugSections. It describes all
the debug sections. You can specify the sections and the debug level for
each one with something like: debug_options ALL,1 85,3 88,3 22,5

Level 3 provides enough debug info without overwhelming you with unrelated
details. IMO, it's a good idea to start with the sections 85, 88 and 22 @
level 3.

Regards,
Anatoli