Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid 3.3.4 - Zero Sized Reply for HTTP POST

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:51:15 +0300

Can you please file a bug report on the issue?
There is maybe a way to solve it if will be needed in the future and
also it has a significant effect on errors.

http://bugs.squid-cache.org/

If it's too hard let me now via email and I will fill the blanks about
the server version and settings for a test case of the issue.

Eliezer