Re: [squid-users] Re: Segfault in CommSelectEngine::checkEvents

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:58:17 +0300

On 04/22/2014 10:43 PM, Cassiano Martin wrote:
> Squid on x86 also crashed with the same error, on the same place. I'm
> really out of idea what to do.

Hey,

Can you file a bug report at the bugzilla?
http://bugs.squid-cache.org/

mark the arch as mips64.

I do not have a mips64 emulator or machine so I cannot even imagine pr
thing of a way to test it and verify the issue.

Also please take your time to post in squid-dev mailing list since it's
the more appropriate place.

I am not sure if the issue is about a missing FD or other thing but
squid-dev is the better place to ask the developers.

Eliezer