Re: [squid-users] Unhandled exception: c

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:36:08 +0300

I have written a basic external_acl helper in ruby which dies under
squid 3.4.4 very often.
Then it's kind of "loosing" the STDIN and I get couple messages about in
STDOUT\ERR.

The process continues to run but cannot be contacted.

I am almost sure this issue is kind of similar but not yet sure.
Are we sure about the source of the issue? helper?squid code?
I think I can write a "simulation" of network slowdowns by the ntlm
process etc.

What do you think?