[squid-users] Re: Strange problem with some sites (403 and no connection)

From: eduardo.ortiz <eduardo.ortiz_at_c-globalservices.es>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:05:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, i'm having the exact same problem in 2 different squid3 instances. The
other URLs I have found problems with are:

 * www.aeat.es
 * www.agenciatributaria.es
 * www.madrid.es

They simply redirect to Apache's index.html in the Linux box where the Squid
is in. I still have no clue of what's going on with these particular sites,
but we dont have any deny rule or anything relating to those URLs or their
resolving IP addresses.

If you have found any clue about these behaviour, please let me now.

Thanks.