Re: [squid-users] Issue: client_delay_pools and related directives

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 00:59:37 +0300

Hey,

As for this:
On 05/01/2014 05:51 PM, Laz C. Peterson wrote:
> Anyhow, the issue that I’m having is when configuring client_delay_pools per the Squid configuration documentation, all requests immediately get “connection reset by peer”. It does not seem like Squid restarts or anything, though I only have production servers to “test” on right now. Have not turned debug mode on yet, but there is nothing logged.

To understand the issue.
You have a squid instance that runs fine right? until you apply delay pools?
If it is what you say then it's very simple to test and verify.

The first thing to do is run:
"squid -kparse"
and see if there are any errors in the parsing.
after that I can test it on a test node here without any problem.

Eliezer