RE: [squid-users] configuring Eliezer RPMs for CentOS 6 for SMP

From: Lawrence Pingree <geekguy_at_geek-guy.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:55:03 -0700

Hi Fernando,
I don't believe so because I disabled apparmor and I am not running SELinux because it is not by default enabled on OpenSuse that I am aware of.

Best regards,
The Geek Guy

Lawrence Pingree
http://www.lawrencepingree.com/resume/

Author of "The Manager's Guide to Becoming Great"
http://www.Management-Book.com