[squid-users] Re: swapfile header inconsistent

From: Mike Mitchell <Mike.Mitchell_at_sas.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 11:30:26 +0000

Amos Jeffries wrote: > Are you using the StoreID or SMP features of Squid? > Is there another Squid instance running on the same box and perhapse > altering the cache? > > Amos The answer is no to both questions. I am not using StoreID or SMP features. There is not a another Squid instance running. I see this behavior regularly on all of my caches. Most are running 3.3.12, but I've started switching to 3.4.5 in hopes of reducing the 'isEmpty()' crashes. The 'isEmpty()' crashes are preceded by 'missing date' messages (bug 3279). Mike Mitchell