RE: [squid-users] configuring Eliezer RPMs for CentOS 6 for SMP

From: Lawrence Pingree <geekguy_at_geek-guy.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 10:27:32 -0700

Created the directory and put in the cache dir as you specified, still got an error FATAL: Ipc::Mem::Segment::create failed to ftruncate(/squid-squid-page-pool.shm): (22) Invalid argument.

Best regards,
The Geek Guy

Lawrence Pingree
http://www.lawrencepingree.com/resume/

Author of "The Manager's Guide to Becoming Great"
http://www.Management-Book.com