[squid-users] Squid not working

From: Oluseyi Akinboboye <seyiakinboboye_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 01:01:54 +0100

Hi,

I would like to ask for help here as i am totally lost!

I have what i consider a simple network, it is as follows;

Internet source>>Gateway>>Squid>>Mikrotik>>Netequalizer>>Switch>>Users
The issue i have is as follows:

1. If i browse on the squid machine itself it is very fast and i have alot of activity on the tail when i monitor it. But when i try browsing from the clients its much slower and there is no activity on the tail whatsoever!
2. Gmail almost never opens on the network as a result of this.

I would appreciate all the help i can get here.

Thank you.