Re: [squid-users] Install Godaddy certificate on squid to use ssl-bumping functionnality

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 00:56:02 +0300

On 05/27/2014 11:19 PM, Antoine Klein wrote:
> I want to bump ssl connections, but without produce a warning of course.
>
> I read it is possible to generate a request of certification with a
> key and send this file to an authority to sign it, do you know that ?
If indeed you where an authority I would assume you wont be having ANY
trouble do what you need and\or want to do without even asking here.
It's very unlikely you own a root CA and ask here about the an issue
which should not be asked about at all.

Squid SSL-BUMP is ssl certificate mimicing which can cause lots of
errors if the client application has a very list of specific issue\ideas
about the certificate properties.
it's risky and should be used by the knowledge which you are probably to
encounter this errors here and there if not more then that.

Regards,
Eliezer