Re: [squid-users] Re: BUG 3279: HTTP reply without Date

From: Niki Gorchilov <niki_at_gorchilov.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:04:48 +0300

Hi Eliezer,

I suspect it's not related to specific URL. Testing with the URL found
in the core dumps doesn't reproduce the assert.

It's more likely in the aufs code, as all asserts are preceded with a
warning like "swapfile header inconsistent with available data". In
addition to that, no manifestation of this bug when running on rock
store.

As per Mike's suggestion I have switched to diskd and will report back
tomorrow. It usually takes 3 to 5 hours to get an assert, thus 24
hours without manifestation will be considered as proof.

Best,
Niki