Re: [squid-users] Use squid to vist https website

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_squid.open.source.it>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 16:07:28 +0100

On Tuesday 03 June 2014 at 15:36, anly.zhang wrote:

> Hi All:
> I want to install a getway server Between the company local area
> network (LAN) and internet;
> After the installation is complete,I found localnet client can visit http
> website but coudn't visit https website(e.g https://www.google.com)。thanks
> for any help!

There must be an error, or something missing, in your squid configuration.

Unfortunately you didn't tell us what that is, so we can't tell you what's
wrong with it :)

Post the non-blank non-comment lines from squid.conf and we'll see what we can
do.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Wanted: telepath.   You know where to apply.
                                                     Please reply to the list;