Re: [squid-users] problem whith squid and google search engine

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 19:12:22 +1200

On 9/06/2014 6:24 p.m., Дмитрий Шиленко wrote:
> This is my config file:
>
> http_port 127.0.0.1:3128
> http_port 127.0.0.1:3129 intercept

Okay, so Squid takes in:
 * forward-proxy traffic to port 3128
 * NAT intercepted port 80 traffc (via port 3129)

Google does not use HTTP anymore. They use HTTPS almost exclusively.
Which means port 443 TLS encrypted traffic or CONNECT requests over port
3128.

But...

> connect_timeout 20 second
> dns_v4_first on
> shutdown_lifetime 1 seconds
> cache deny all
> #cache_mem 256 MB
> #maximum_object_size_in_memory 512 KB
> coredump_dir /usr/local/squid
> access_log daemon:/usr/local/squid/log/access.log squid
> #strip_query_terms off
> log_mime_hdrs on
> #forwarded_for transparent
> #via off
> cache_mgr root_at_localhost
> visible_hostname proxy.localnet.local
>
> acl localnet src 192.168.0.0/24 # RFC1918 possible internal network
> acl CONNECT method CONNECT
> acl AdminsIP src "/usr/local/etc/squid/AccessLists/AdminsIP.txt"
> acl RestrictedDomains dstdomain
> "/usr/local/etc/squid/AccessLists/RestrictedDomains.txt"
> acl MimeAudioVideo rep_mime_type audio video
> acl UrlIP url_regex -i
> ^http://[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}/.*
>
> http_access allow manager localhost
> #http_access allow manager CacheManagerIP
> http_access deny manager
> #Значение disable all отключает управление кэшем
> #cachemgr_passwd disable all
>
> http_access deny CONNECT

... you have denied all use of CONNECT. Even to transfer HTTPS.

The default recommended config has "!SSL_Ports" on the end of that line
in order to permit HTTPS traffic like google through the proxy.

Also, check that you are NOT intercepting or bocking port 443. Your
Squid is currently not setup to handle TLS/SSL.

Amos