Re: [squid-users] Squid SSL Bump transparently CONNECT for another proxy

From: Jatin Bhasin <jbhasin83_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 20:00:00 +1000

Hello,

1) But because of firewall rules settings, the only way we can connect
to internet is through PROXY2. PROXY1 will not be allowed to connect
to internet. So cannot go to internet via PROXY1 and still needs to
bump the connection to see the decrypted traffic.
So what are my options? Should I be looking towards changing squid
code to handle this scenario?

Thanks,
Jatin