Re: [squid-users] problem whith squid 3.3.1 in transparent mode

From: Giles Coochey <giles_at_coochey.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:55:26 +0100

On 12/06/2014 15:48, Дмитрий Шиленко wrote:
> Sorry for the stupid question: how should look a rule for SNAT? I know
> on IPTables how to write, but I have a problem with IPFilter

I'm no expert with how things are done on BSDland. That's why I used
"probably" and used a question mark :-)

It would be a good idea to have a look at some packet captures and see
what is going on.

It's been about a decade since I worked with transparent proxies, but
remember it being a bit of a pain in certain circumstances.

--
Regards,
Giles Coochey, CCNP, CCNA, CCNAS