Re: [squid-users] squid caches gmail login/account

From: FredB <fredbmail_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:32:46 +0200 (CEST)

> This is way strange, especially since gmail is in https, which means
> that even if it wanted, squid could not see the traffic nor,
> obviously, cache.
> What do you see in access.log?
>

> --
> kinkie

In my case nothing special, because this is no related with the cache
I think there are two points, the number of users behind the same address (for me thousands) and something in the request from Squid
Like a kind of confusion from google about ident, I had also the same problem with orange.fr (French isp)

The problem was related with igoogle, a quick workaround was to denied google.com/ig, but as I said the problem seems gone now

Fred

But perhaps this is not exactly the same problem