Re: [squid-users] Issues with ssl-bump in 3.HEAD

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:47:49 +0300

On 06/17/2014 08:34 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> that package is several months old now and this sounds like one of the
> bugs now fixed. I'm sending Eliezer a request to update the package, you
> may want to do so as well.
>
> I dont see any http_access lines at all in the below config file. Squid
> security policy is "closed by default", so if you omit all access
> permissions noting is permitted.

OK so I have built a new beta\head version 3.5.0.002.
The packages can be found at:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/head/
These are in the new format of the rpm with the helpers in a separated
package.
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/head/squid-3.5.0.002-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/head/squid-helpers-3.5.0.002-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/head/squid-debuginfo-3.5.0.002-1.el6.x86_64.rpm

This version if for beta testers only!!!
If you have a production system in your hands don't be tempted to just
use the RPM as is without preliminary tests and verification for enough
stability of the system

Eliezer