[squid-users] Re: TPROXY surf as client

From: Omid Kosari <omidkosari_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 23:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

I want to create fake traffic for website with 1000 different ip's within few
minutes . Something like you say to 1000 different clients/IPs to surf that
site from 11:00 to 11:15 . I want to achieve this with help of squid tproxy
and without need to disconnect users .

Squid is doing something like that with tproxy because users requests routed
to it . so it could do that job if a script runs on squid box . I just don't
know how to spoof requested source ip in that script .