Re: [squid-users] ACL Problem

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:31:29 +0300

On 06/30/2014 12:25 PM, Der Dutz wrote:
> Hi Eliezer,
>
> Thanks for your kind respond. actually im reposting because i see onhttp://marc.info/ that my email is unreadable because the format from the email client i used (yahoo internal send mail editor), because its unreadable then im afraid no one will reply to it.
>
> Ok for the squid problem, i think it is cause by the squid server, because when im skipping squid server, the web access for this url not having these problem.
> In the access log i only see the user can access the main web
This is not 100% true since it can be the combination of the two in some
cases.

 From what I see at the logs the error is not from your squid server.
You can try to remove the forward_for headers if they are being present
which can cause similar issues.
Please try again in private mode of firefox or something similar in
other browsers to ensure local cache will not be used for the requests.

Make sure what access.log you are getting and what you do have in it to
verify that the denial is not comming from your server.

Eliezer