Re: [squid-users] FATAL: No valid signing SSL certificate configured for https_port

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:16:40 +0300

Hey Amos,

I was thinking about something in the past and I will try my best to
understand what can be done.
Basically from what I understand even a read is not possible due to
SELINUX by squid.
So by that: A simple file "open" for read test on the certificates or
even any other settings related files basic test can help to identify
issues.

What do you think about a basic "read"(and maybe a stat on the file for
debug) test for all the main files?
Compared to squid load this would be a piece of cake.

Specifically for the certificate is one thing since OpenSSL dosn't
provide too much.

A pointer to find where the certificate read happens will be helpful.

On 07/02/2014 12:06 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> Unfortunately the details on errors available from OpenSSL are not
> always very informative. If you could look into this Eliezer a patch
> would be welcome, even if it just added some debugs lines suggesting
> things to look at.
I will try to find the debug lines about permission denied and reading
errors.

Eliezer