Re: [squid-users] Re: access denied

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 08:00:55 +0300

On 07/04/2014 07:18 AM, winetbox wrote:
> configuration sample on:
> http://myconfigure.blogspot.com/2013/03/transparent-squid-332-328-on-ubuntu.html
> requires 2 eth devices. can you show me a very-very simple one that probably
> suits for me, that only require 1 eth device on squid machine?
You can use a virtual IP on the same NIC.
I don't know how to do it on a microtik device but using two virtual IP
addresses which one of them is used to all outgoing connections towards
the wan and the other towards the LAN.
in any way you need to mark packets from squid by let say a mac address..
Sorry That I cannot help you with that.
If I would have known the network structure I would maybe able to try to
think about logically speaking how to implement it.
Have you tried microtik forums\support?

Eliezer