[squid-users] Squid 3.4.6 is display wrong error pages

From: <liam_at_kzz.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 19:14:32 +1200

Hi

I am using Squid 3.4.6 on Debian 7.5 32bit, I have edited some of my error
pages, the access denied one. When I browse to a blocked site using http
protocol, I get the correct error message, but if I use the https protocol
to go to a blocked site, I get the default squid block page.

Does squid use a different directory for SSL error pages?