Re: [squid-users] Why squid doesn't log anything when applying transparent proxy?

From: ViSolve Squid <squid_at_visolve.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 17:14:33 +0530

Check whether your browser goes through squid or not?

You can find this by using the url: http://cbe.visolve.com/

If your browser goes through squid then the above url shows that the
"proxy detected" column. Eventhough your access log is not shown
anything then let us know your squid.conf file so that
we will check the issue and help you out.

If it is not going through squid then let us know your iptables rules.

Thanks
Visolve Squid Support Team