Re: [squid-users] TProxy Setup

From: Nyamul Hassan <nyamul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 21:29:29 +0600

The problem has been found! I did not have libcap-devel installed.
This is a primary requirement for TProxy.

Nonetheless, Squid also does not throw any error during runtime. It
opens the TProxy port, inspite of not having it compiled. This is a
bug.

Thank you Eliezer for your extensive help in this regard! You rock!

Regards
HASSAN