[squid-users] TPROXY Squid Error.

From: collect oodoo <collect_at_oodoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 00:23:31 +0530

I have configured squid with the options in the below paste ..
http://pastebin.com/jFhzd3qj
I packets are being forwarded from the cache box to internet and i'm
able to see the Client Public address instaed of squid Box Public
Address..
the Issue here is the requests are not being forwarded by or through Squid..
I'm unable to view any log for the request on access.log.
If i use the same squid in transparent mode then I'm able to view the
requests forwarded and logged on access.log but it shows Squid Box
Public IP address.
Can some body Help me on this..
My basic Data of Machine is

http://pastebin.com/TdnhnJtx