Re: [squid-users] TPROXY Squid Error.

From: Nyamul Hassan <nyamul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 01:46:01 +0600

Hi Ganesh,

In your "basic data" pastebin, seems like the "ip rule" and "ip route"
rules are missing.

Please see if running the following commands helps the situation:
* echo 100 squidtproxy >> /etc/iproute2/rt_tables
* ip rule add fwmark 1 lookup 100
* ip route add local default dev lo table 100

Regards
HASSAN