Re: [squid-users] TPROXY Squid Error.

From: Info OoDoO <info_at_oodoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 14:04:23 +0530

Thanks Hassan,

I have covered all the steps except the WCCP Configuration, Coz i dont
use WCCP Router. I tried discovering for Routing loop and was unable
to find any, Could you please help me How to Find a Routing loop.

Here is my Squid Conf and my TCPdump sample.

http://pastebin.com/aJskfywx --> TCPdump
http://pastebin.com/b9u24rEC --> Squid Conf

Thanks,
Ganesh J