Re: [squid-users] TPROXY Squid Error.

From: Info OoDoO <info_at_oodoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 06:24:53 +0530

I use two ports in Micortik Router. one for WAN and other for LAN, I
have No rules setup in Router except the natting Src and Dst for
private to public IP and vice versa.

There are two nics in squid box. but I am using only one.

The Lan From router is Connected to switch and the squid nic is also
connected to the same vlan of the switch.

and i'm using a box connected to the the same vlan of the switch to test squid.

Simple . Router to Switch
Squid to Switch
Test to Switch

All in the same Vlan.