Re: [squid-users] Re: squid rock caching memory RAM

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:03:15 +0300

Depends on how adventurous you are.
The 3.4 is the official stable version and should work fine for most admins.
If you want to try the latest code and leave yourself open (basically)
for unknown bugs and unknown situations feel free.

In anyway it mostly depends on your needs.
I have used 3.HEAD in couple occasions and it was stable for production.

from the topic subject I can understand that you use rock storage and it
is present in my RPMs and there-for I think that it's good enough for you.

Eliezer

P.S. Any tests of 3.HEAD code is more then welcomed by the squid project.