Re: [squid-users] how to implement access control using connetcing hostname and port

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:05:44 +0300

It is not true that IOS and others do not support authentication.
They do.
And in a case you want to use another authentication method you can use
such as Radius for WIFI and if not then Radius tokens which will
whitelist the originating IP.
It is not recommended in many environments but it's an option.

Eliezer